March 18, 2012

Let my teaching fall like rain ...

IMG_3725

Listen, O heavens, and I will speak;
hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
Let my teaching fall like rain
and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass,
like abundant rain on tender plants.

I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the Rock, His works are perfect,
and all His ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is He.

Deuteronomy 32:1-4

rain flower


post signature

5 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Perfect meditation this early Sunday morning. May it be true in thirsty hearts everywhere this very day. So beautiful.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

You couldn't have found better photos for this devotion. Thank you.

Anita Johnson said...

Perfect Susan, there are tears in my eyes.

Christina said...

When I began reading, I thought,"What a lovely psalm!"...how wonderful that this is in Deuteronomy!
Note to self: read the Bible more.

Unknown said...

outstanding.