March 17, 2012

Anatomy of a Lightroom Edit ... Redux

Last time I played around with One Willow Brush presets using a JPG image. This time I'm playing with a RAW image.

Behold, my SOOC raw file (sized & converted for web)

Hahne-3186

Below, I applied One Willow's Lyric preset, and made a slight white balance adjustment to 4835 (just to "cool" the image a tad).

Hahne-3186

And lastly, I finessed the image using the Brush Collection...

Hahne-3186


Jessica's One Willow Brush Collection is now available and has a discount code good through March 28: OWBRUSH15 (good for 15% off not just the Brush Collection, but any One Willow purchase).


post signature

1 comment:

Anita Johnson said...

I'm very SLOWLY learning lightroom, our very early spring has me at the computer less. Thank you for your kind words about our dog, Buster, too.