March 28, 2012

Yesterday Evening

While the Teen had his Inklings book club, the rest of us went location scouting.IMG_4022The location was beautiful.  Quiet, long road – no cars allowed.  Public- not private - open space.IMG_4030IMG_4028And look:  someone left their shoes behind Winking smile.   (note: blurry pics aren’t really my thing, but sometimes that’s what I get when I put my camera on the road and shoot blindly.  I kinda liked these two…)walk1walk2But alas, despite being public lands, apparently the only part we have access to is the road.  We found miles and miles of barbed wire accompanied by these unwelcoming signs.  And so we left.  And while we won’t be back for a photo expedition, methinks we’ll definitely be back for a long bike ride … IMG_4042IMG_4043

6 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Your low angles make me sigh. Love! Your blurry pics made me smile. :-)

Anonymous said...

Barbed wire on public lands seems "odd" to me. ;)

Unknown said...

I kind of like those blurry pictures. Love your family adventures.

Tracey said...

Looks like such a lovely place for a walk or ride. And I love love love the blurry photos. They evoke a feeling of a past memory to me. My favorite blurries are the ones that are mistakes.
Oh, and I think you could still do a photo session there! On the road...bring cool bikes....incorporate the rickety wire fences. I'd do it!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Beautiful. I love the street level and the sense of peacefulness walking in the middle of a deserted road. Just strolling along...

Anita Johnson said...

I love where you live.... (o: