March 27, 2014

In Actuality … Nesting

ac·tu·al·i·ty
/
akCHo͞oˈalitē/

noun actual existence, typically as contrasted with what was intended, expected, or believed.

"the building looked as impressive in actuality as it did in magazines"

synonyms:   reality, fact, truth, real life

IMG_7178T

This lovely little lady kindly set up her teeny tiny hummingbird nest right outside our front window.  We’re enjoying the show.  Perspective: hummer + nest is slightly larger than a bougainvillea bloom.

3 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

TOTALLY JEALOUS! I watched a hummingbird make it's nest last year, carefully weaving spider webs into the design. A week later, I woke up...nest gone. I was heartbroken. I cannot wait to see more pictures!

Tracy P. said...

Oh, my word! That is quite a vantage point you've got there. So sweet!

tracey said...

I love this! It makes me cry. I am so moved by nature and life. God is so amazing!