April 25, 2013

Four Cameras in the Canyon.

It was Big Dude’s first trip back to the canyon, post-broken-ankle.  ‘Twas sunny, warm.  There were lizards, snakes, bicyclists, walkers, ground squirrels, and rabbits galore.  Littlest Dude brought the Rebel and took this picture of the browning grass.IMG_5627So I whipped out my phone and took a picture of him taking a picture.me photographing little dude photographingAnd Big Dude whipped out his phone and took a picture of me taking a picture of him taking a picture.20130421_095903And if three cameras weren’t enough in the canyon, Middle Dude whipped out his camera and took a picture of … well, you know the rest.P1060761

5 comments:

Tracy P. said...

It was definitely an outing worth documenting! How fun for you to get to see what your dudes see. Love it!

stacey said...

This totally made me smile. :)

Anita Johnson said...

So fun, Susan!

Christina said...

I needed a laugh...thank you for sharing this little moment. :) You guys are cute.

Unknown said...

I love this so.