May 21, 2012

He Killed. He became King. He Killed some more.

And then he came home and slept like a baby.
IMG_6950
Middle Dude as Macbeth.

 
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow, 
 Creeps in this petty pace from day to day 
 To the last syllable of recorded time, 
 And all our yesterdays have lighted fools 
 The way to dusty death. 
Out, out, brief candle! 
 Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player 
 That struts and frets his hour upon the stage 
 And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, 
 Signifying nothing.
Macbeth Act V, Scene V


post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is the cutest killer I know! : )
Congratulations to your acting star!

Tracy P. said...

Cheer up, Macbeth! ;-) Love it!

Di said...

I Love Macbeth! Any youtube videos out there that we can watch?

Being in character is hard work, isn't it?

Di

Anita Johnson said...

And all with a plastic sword! Fun!

Skeller said...

Hi Di - I'm not aware of any youtube videos, but I did a school post with a bunch of pics: http://graceclassicalacademy.blogspot.com/2012/05/shakespeares-macbeth.html

Not quite the same as video with voice, but it's all I've got. (I've yet to figure out video on my camera - shameful, eh?)

Tracey said...

Awesomness!