December 1, 2010

R.I.P., Blackberry.

This is the river-meets-ocean in Kauai where Big Dude “accidentally” dropped his phone in the water.  I say “accidentally”, because I’d recently heard him speaking of getting a new phone … Suspicious coincidence?  Cause, really:  does he really look all that upset to you?

P1000548

Oh well.  I’m not complaining about the new phone.  It has a nifty keyboard, solitaire :-), and … [drumroll] … a CAMERA!  Which means, that now, whenever I’m with Big Dude, I’m never without a camera.  It certainly won’t take the place of my big girl camera, but it’s nice to have in a pinch.  AND I can upload to Facebook with just a touch of a button.  ONE touch.  No need to upload to computer, edit, export to Flickr, copy html code, and paste in blog.  I like that one touch feature. 

I also kinda get a kick out of the pictures …

android beach

5 comments:

fxmixer said...

Which phone?! Geeks wanna know.

alpinekleins said...

"No need to upload to computer, edit, export to Flickr, copy html code, and paste in blog"

Hee! Really I know, it does get to be such a pain sometimes :) Could someone create an ACTION for all that ;)

Kristin

C.L. Davis said...

Cellphone cams do awesome flare!

Unknown said...

I love it Susan! The pictures. You are right though, he certainly doesn't look that sad to me. I would be just a tad suspicious! : )

The Animator's Wife said...

you even take great cell phone pics! the sign of a real artist!