December 9, 2010

Love & Laughter -- Orange County Family Lifestyle Photographer

Love & Laughter NEVER fail to be beautiful in images. The Phillips family positively oozed love and laughter and happy energy the afternoon we spent together. So much fun. I can't even begin to tell you ...

Together we created a patchwork quilt of photographic images of the activities that define their days and nights. Baking, board games, video games, read-alouds at bedtime, tap dancing (yes! 3 Generation Tap Dancing!!), ping pong, Phineas & Ferb, art, Dance Revolution, friends, family ... The Phillips' lifestyle beautifully adds credence to the old adage that the "family that plays together, stays together."

love & laughter collage

I couldn't resist creating a little stop motion movie ...



and a little slideshow to top it all off ...



Thank you, Phillips, for allowing me into your beautiful world for an afternoon!

post signature

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow Wow Wow. tears totally rolling down my face, at this sweet sweet session. What I love is that I feel like I just got a sneak peek into this family, and it feels so genuine and as a mom of young kids.. this is the hope..

kids who still want to play and be silly.... into there teens with us. What beautiful beautiful young women....

you can totally sense how much they love one another.

Fantastic work as usual Susan.

Anita Johnson said...

I hope they print this collage HUGE! What joy it captures. I love the stop motion movie. About 25 years BC (Before Children), I was an art techer. Animation was one of my favorite things to teach! Your transitions were so smooth! What fun!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful family Susan! I LOVE this day that you got to capture. I love their love. Outstanding.

Tracy P. said...

Susan, your slideshows are the absolute best!!! Wow!