November 19, 2010

I Heart iHeartFaces ....

and I was so bummed to miss their recent wonderful workshop (our Kauai trip and the workshop overlapped). I Heart Faces has been such a fabulous community to be a small part of these last couple years. It's just an encouraging, educational, fun place to hang out. And, even though I missed the workshop, I feel like I have a sweet reminder of it. Look what Amy & Angie mailed to me this week:

_MG_6858


Seriously darling necklace! Made by the super-talented Erin at The Vintage Pearl.

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but if you haven't explored I Heart Faces yet, I strongly recommend that you do. Their Fix-it Fridays alone are an amazing way to learn editing and to grow and stretch your abilities. This week my editing process is pure Lightroom, no Photoshop. Here's the "after" image. My editing process is detailed here.

IMG_3326



post signature

3 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Hmmm, I have one Erin's necklaces that I adore. Now where can I get some of those eyelashes???

Unknown said...

What? I Heart Faces? I have never heard of such a place!
PSYCHE : )
I love your new necklace. And your sweet spirit. It is so ever present in everything you write and say. I learn so much from you Susan! Wishing you the most wonderful weekend!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

We "heart" you too Susan!! :)