October 25, 2010

'Tis the Season ...

I know it's only October, but ... it's time to get started on those Christmas cards! If you've had a session with me this year and would like me to design a card for you, the time to contact me is NOW. :-) And if you're wanting a session before the holidays, then the time to contact me is NOW ;-). I have only five remaining sessions available between now and the end of the year. Visit my website (to send me an email or to call me) to set up a time.

_MG_5118


Gosh, I love Christmas cards - making them, delivering them to clients all wrapped up with a bow, sending my own, excitedly daily checking my mailbox for holiday goodness!! My favorite time of year.

kudla card 3


post signature


Orange County Family Photographer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to sign up for one of your sessions :) I will ask Gary if we can fly to California! I am pretty much guessing he will say no as
1. He is TERRIBLY afraid of flying!
2. He works 7 flippin' days a week.
7 flippin' days Susan : (
Oh well. I will ask anyway! Your pictures of Kaish would make me go gaga I am sure!
Sending you love on this happy Monday morning!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I'm selfish...I just had an amazing family session with the fabulous Jessica Paige AND I still want to have one with the wonderful Susan Keller as well!! :)

Oh how I wish...

Julie Rivera said...

While Texas is no Hawaii, it really does have a lot to offer. Things like The Alamo, Round Rock Donuts, Chuys (the best Tex-Mex going, free chips and salsa), politeness...and the opportunity to use one of your five free days shooting my family! :) So happy to see business is booming for you!