April 25, 2010

I make the dry tree flourish ...

_MG_5077T

Thus says the LORD GOD,
"I shall also take sprig from the lofty top of the cedar and set it out;
I shall pluck from the topmost of its young twigs a tender one,
and I shall plant it on a high and lofty mountain.
On the high mountain of Israel I shall plant it,
that it may bring forth boughs and bear fruit, and become a stately cedar.
And birds of every kind will nest under it;
they will dwell in the shade of its branches.
And all the trees of the field will know that I am the LORD;
I bring down the high tree,
exalt the low tree,
dry up the green tree,
and make the dry tree flourish.
I am the LORD;
I have spoken,
and I will perform it."

Ezekiel 17:22-24



post signature

4 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

Enjoyed your scripture and photo selection this morning. Happy Sunday, God is Good!

Unknown said...

I am so glad to serve Him.

Stylist A said...

your love for his word is so inspiring... I am so excited to finally meet you Susan!!! See you at the walk :)

Skeller said...

Alysha!!
I was so excited to see your name on the walk list! I'm looking forward to meeting you :-)