January 19, 2010

Adventures in Textures ...

I'm not gonna lie. Textures don't come easily to me. They are not a tool that I go to first. But sometimes a picture just screams for a texture. Like this one did.

013_Patopoff_F1004T013_Patopoff_F1004 vmdv dream texture


And, at times like that, I'm grateful for the products and tutorials of people (like Patti Brown) who, unlike me, are brilliant with textures. On the above photo I used Patti Brown's Vintage Dream Sequence V (overlay mode 75% opacity) from her Dream Collection.

post signature


Orange County Family, Child & Baby Photographer

1 comment:

alpinekleins said...

I love all the texture stuff you have posted recently. That has been a goal of mine recently to finally get textures truly figured out. I'm going to be studying these all week. Thank you for sharing!

Kristin