December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Nativity collage-3

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace,
On the throne of David and over his kingdom,
To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness
From then on and forevermore.
The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this.

Isaiah 9:6-7


post signature

15 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a beautiful collage of the true meaning of Christmas. So simple and yet so stunning.

Aunt Tea said...

grate collage. love the all white photos. great job.Ü

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Merry Christmas to you! I love the collage. That's cool that our families are so similar in how we do Christmas!

Heidi said...

What touching simplicity. Gorgeous.

Merry Christmas to you, Susan!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Amen, amen and amen! :)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love your nativity scene. I have the one that my parents had. It's amazing how much those things go for! I am coveting a Jim Shore one. Is that wrong to mention that one covets something to do with Jesus? :-)

Rhea said...

I love your nativity scene also. I don't have one, and I want one! Yours is beautiful.

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

Very sweet and simply beautiful!

Merry Christmas! or "Kissmas" as my boys say. :)

Rhonda said...

I think we have the same nativity as you. Beautiful as always!

Jennie said...

Beautiful nativity and photographs.
Jennie

Tracy P. said...

White on white--stunning! Those are indeed good tidings of great joy.

North OC Mike said...

Merry Christmas and a great New Year to Susan and the family.
Mike, Carol & Sky

fxmixer said...

Merry Christmas Susan!!

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Feliz Navidad!

(I don't know the Latin, but at least it's a derivative, right?)

:)

Piggy said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas! :)