February 8, 2008

I almost skipped Orange...

I don't know why. I like orange. I even have an orange wall in my house - right by my desk, as a matter of fact. My favorite gum is orange. The boys' favorite snacks (Goldfish and Cheese-its) are orange. Poppies and sunsets (two of my favorite things) are orange. And then I saw Leslie's orange pictures. And I knew I couldn't skip orange.

Orange Iceland Poppy

IMG_0779

IMG_0787

IMG_0782

ORANGE

IMG_0814
And to top it all off, we went to the Natural History Museum this week with friends and there we found this very large, very orange exhibit. Cool.

2 comments:

Tawn said...

MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!! Just seeing these made me happy & energized. My 2 fav. gum flavors are that same Trident, and the Watermelon Extra...
Orange! Orange! Orange!
You beautifully did it justice :)

Skeller said...

I love the watermelon-kiwi one, too ... but only the summer. Funny, eh?