What you can learn about the Kellers from these photos:
1. We like puzzles.
2. You would NOT find our bedrooms in a Pottery Barn catalog, despite my love for PB aesthetics/design.
3. The Dudes' laundry is often not folded (their chore, not mine) and put away in a timely manner.
4. Littlest Dude is one relaxed, goofy dude ... who probably still needs a nap, but no longer takes one.
5. The tripod in the background is for the Dudes' use, not mine. They like to make Lego movies.
6. Some of our shelves house something other than books. But these toy shelves are neither neat nor tidy nor properly "contained."
6.5. Boys' toys usually always have hundreds of pieces. sigh.
7. Fish-eye often sneeks in a sexy knee or two ... ;-)
8. Sometimes the carpet eats a puzzle piece or two or three. But not this time. This particular puzzle was finished in just a couple days with all pieces intact. A nice turn of events.