December 15, 2015

Vacation in SoCal :: Orange County Family Lifestyle Photographer

I worried all day the gray skies wouldn’t clear.  I worried for nought.  The gray was chased away by technicolor cloudy gloriousness.  Glories upon glories, the tide was low, the water was warm, the swings were empty, and skipping stones were abundant.  These darling children are curious, engaged, lively, and their adventurous spirits are fully nurtured by their equally adventurous Mom & Dad.  In a word, this was Fun.



Each had a very cool trick to demonstrate for me.  1.  No Hands!!!  and 2. Big Jumps!!!



I had the pleasure of photographing this family back in 2013.  We duplicated one of the shots for a then/now...





































1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this family! They are so much fun! And holy cow, how gorgeous! The weather was perfect! Their smiles are perfect. What a fun session! I love watching the kids grow. Cute. Cute. Cute!