January 2, 2015

Well, Hello 2015 …

and goodbye blog break, you’ve been lovely and restful :-).

What better way to hop back on the proverbial saddle than to pick my “Best Face” photo and participate in I Heart Faces’ annual challenge?  At the risk of appearing to be totally narcissistic, this photo is amongst my favs from this last year.  Just me and my dudes, goofing off while location scouting. 

best face 2015


Be sure to visit I Heart Faces this week and enjoy a whole slough of wonderful face images!

Photo Challenge Submission

Oh!  And I'm super excited to be one of the guest judges for this challenge.  Woot!  So throw your best face picture into the mix.  I'd love to see it!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe a little bit narcissistic with all of your selfies, but with a smile like that, who could resist. You are beautiful. And the boys? So sweet I can't stand it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful lady, handsome dudes and scrunchie nose smile for the win! Love it and you xo

Amanda said...

Love this! Great perspective and full of joy!

Wendy said...

There's nothing wrong with a happy mom shot!

Unknown said...

fun face! I love your work and following what you do - and I live right around the corner from you! Maybe I'll run into you at the beach sometime!

Jessica said...

Yes, that is a wonderful face. Great choice!

Skeller said...

Vanessa - thanks for your kind words. If you ever see me on the beach, please come say "hi"!!