August 29, 2010

Let the Clouds Rain Down Righteousness ...

clouds rain down righteousness

"I am the LORD, and there is no other;
Besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me;
That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun
that there is no one besides Me.
I am the LORD, and there is no other,
The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity;
I am the LORD who does all these.
Drip down, O heavens, from above,
And let the clouds pour down righteousness;
Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit,
And righteousness spring up with it.
I, the LORD, have created it."

Isaiah 45:5-8


post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these. Beautiful.

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous picture!! Love the scripture passage, too and it blessed my heart as it reminded me of the greatness of the Lord! Thanks for sharing

Anita Johnson said...

Beautiful! Happy Sunday!