... And they led Him out to crucify him. They brought Him to the place Golgotha, which is translated, Place of a Skull, and there they crucified Him and the criminals, one on the right and the other on the left...
1. Father forgive them, for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34).
2. Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise (Luke 23:43).
3. Woman, behold your son: behold your mother (John 19:26-27).
4. Eli Eli lama sabachthani? ("My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?", Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34).
5. I thirst (John 19:28).
6. It is finished (John 19:30).
7. Father, into your hands I commit my spirit (Luke 23:46).
And having said this, He bowed His head, He gave up His spirit, He breathed His last.