July 29, 2009

Swim lesson *OR* Wrestle-Mania?!?

IMG_4058

They call this move "body slam". :-)

IMG_4059

IMG_4060

IMG_4063


One of the sweet bonuses of lessons this summer has been the complete lack of crowds of people (sign of the economic times? or just universal nap time for littles? or prime sunburn time to be avoided?). Despite being signed up for "group lessons", we've had the unexpected pleasure of private lessons with Mr.-Wrestle-Swim-Instructor-who-speaks-"boy". I love this picture of Middle Dude ALL BY HIMSELF in this Olympic sized pool.

IMG_4033

IMG_4029

IMG_4040

IMG_4052

IMG_4054

IMG_2333


I shall be sad to see swim lessons end. I've so enjoyed watching my boys have loads of fun while becoming capable swimmers.

post signature



Aliso Viejo Photographer

6 comments:

Deidra said...

My goodness that looks like so much fun! Those are the swim lessons I should have had!

apryl said...

love the fisheye susan!

Leslie said...

wow score on the lessons..

but can I tell you I like a lot of these, but C Man in the pool at the end.. is stunning.

Heather said...

Wow, I love that fish lens-- it is just. so. cool. And your colors, Susan... lovely! (and oh-so-refreshing :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I am LOVING that lens! Does it belong to you now? If so, lucky you!

I think you had the best swim instructor ever...he looked like he was a ton of fun for your boys.

Melinda said...

I soooo need to get a fisheye! Those pics are so fun!