September 2, 2014

1 Second Everyday: July & August edition

domino art, quickie trip to josh tree, Nana’s pool, jogging, handball, The Teen graduates, walks, festival of arts/pageant of masters, lots of horrible history & science, “I’m silently correcting your grammar” (the shirt bought for The Teen, but ended up being way too small), beach, beach, and more beach, tennis (sort of), Big Dude’s bday, girls’ night out, Mom & Dad’s 50th anniversary celebration, frisbee, big waves, neighbor’s pool finished & broken in (whoop!), doggie nephew comes to stay awhile, bodypump, The Teen starts college. 



Song: Love Alone is Worth the Fight by Switchfoot, can be purchased here.

3 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Holy moly, Susan. I am in a total funk after my own hectic summer and the back to school frenzy. But mine didn't hold a candle to yours. I am amazed that you are still functioning. I'm hoping the completion of the video and hummer chronicles are a sign that you've had a little room to breathe and recover. Here's to new routines!

Leslie said...

oh I love these so much! And you..... :)

stacey said...

Oh my gosh. This is so great. I saw Erika's one second thingie's awhile back and thought it might be fun to do. You might have pushed me over the edge.