July 2, 2014

Beautiful Family Life :: Laguna Beach Photographer

I would love to claim that these large, lively smiles are all because I’m just that amusing, but the truth is: this family brings the hilarity and jocularity with them wheresoever they go.  I will claim, however, an ability to fabulously wrap a big, glorious landscape around any such fun-loving family.  Thanks, C-Fam, for trusting me to do my thing…...



orange county family photographer-1 orange county family photographer-2 orange county family photographer-3 orange county family photographer-4 orange county family photographer-5 orange county family photographer-6 orange county family photographer-7 orange county family photographer-8 orange county family photographer-9 orange county family photographer-10 orange county family photographer-11 orange county family photographer-12 orange county family photographer-13

4 comments:

Tracy P. said...

I love that you used that song. Bethany loves Jamie Grace. Maybe if I show her this she will be inspired to be in pictures! :-) I can tell you all had a blast--love these smiling faces!

Eva said...

Why do you continually leave me shaking my head?! Every time I think you can't out do yourself, you do it again! You captured this beautiful family in such an amazing way. Stunning!!! Just stunning!!!

Life with Kaishon said...

How gorgeous are they? Seriously?

Imaji Tour said...

cool man, its great beach.
hmm, do you wanna come in Belitung? This place has a good beach too.

Belitung Tourism Board - Granite on the Beach