July 5, 2012

Laguna Loveliness :: Orange County Family Photography.


Summer evenings in Laguna are, in a word: spectacular.  Summer evenings in Laguna with warm breezes, gentle waves, beautiful clouds, peach-hued sunsets and this darling family vacationing from the midwest & visiting the "happiest place on earth" (aka Disneyland) are especially wonderful.  I love my job!   R-Family, it was truly my pleasure to spend an evening with you, to see your love and laughter.  When I gaze upon your photographs, I see Happiness.



orange county family beach photographer-1laguna beachorange county family beach photographer-4orange county family photography2orange county family beach photographer-3laguna beach family photographerorange county family beach photographer-2laguna beach family photographer2laguna beach family photographer 3orange county family beach photographer-5laguna beach family photography2laguna beach photographerlaguna beach photographer 2orange county family photographer2orange county family beach photographer-6orange county family photographyorange county family beach photographer-7

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Laguna and always joke that we'll retire on the ocean there someday. ;) After I find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Stephanie at Grateful Heart Acres said...

Gorgeous photos!! Love them! Looks like a beautiful day!!

Rachel said...

Lovely! It looks like everyone had a great time too.

Andrea said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! So lovely, Susan. Wish I was there. Love the third and fifth photos. What kind of lens were you using? You work is inspiring!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful family Susan! What a lovely beach. Magically pretty!

Julie Rivera said...

I know I've chided you before about the number of images you edit...but I confess, I LOVE slowly scrolling, gazing with wonder, and hoping I haven't gotten to the end yet. The slice of life you share through your photography is so wonderful.

alpinekleins said...

Some amazing summer shots . . . love that gorgeous light :)

Kristin