June 7, 2011

My Dad.

He's the kind of dad that when it's his birthday (and it was), takes us out for dinner.

IMG_6532


And what a dinner it was! I think I counted 29 plates for just the four of us. :-) We needed a little walk after all that food. And a self-portrait (of course). I think this is the most people I've fit into a hand-held-selfie (you really have to like the people you're with to make this work - grin).

IMG_6542T copy

IMG_6544


Thanks for dinner, Dad. And for sticking around for 78 years. Let's go back to The Studio for your 80th, 'kay? And maybe your 85th & 90th - it'll be great; they'll make sure you're comfy with a pillow for your back ... and a stool for your feet ... and I'm pretty sure they'll still give your olives to Mom. ;-)


post signature

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Your dad looks young! And it looks like you had a great time. Happy birthday to him!

Tracy P. said...

What a wonderful time! Not surprising to hear your dad is that kind of a guy. :-)

Anita Johnson said...

Happy Birthday to dad...your group shot is excellent!

Unknown said...

Is it weird that I want to hug him? And your mom. I really do. They look lovely. And young. I think all of you California people are so gorgeous. Happy Birthday to your sweet Daddy. May he have a year filled with blessings and abundance. Sending love.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a great dad :) Looks like you four are very close! I am sure you will treasure that foursome selfie forever!

Mimi said...

Love it. My mom does the same thing. Love the group shot. I still need to get better at that =)

Presley family said...

I LOVE it!!!! I am so excited that you are teaching at the OC workshop.... wish that I could make it... Ok, wish that I could come up the $$ wink!!! I know it will be WONDERFUL!!! BIG HUGS