December 1, 2010

R.I.P., Blackberry.

This is the river-meets-ocean in Kauai where Big Dude “accidentally” dropped his phone in the water.  I say “accidentally”, because I’d recently heard him speaking of getting a new phone … Suspicious coincidence?  Cause, really:  does he really look all that upset to you?

P1000548

Oh well.  I’m not complaining about the new phone.  It has a nifty keyboard, solitaire :-), and … [drumroll] … a CAMERA!  Which means, that now, whenever I’m with Big Dude, I’m never without a camera.  It certainly won’t take the place of my big girl camera, but it’s nice to have in a pinch.  AND I can upload to Facebook with just a touch of a button.  ONE touch.  No need to upload to computer, edit, export to Flickr, copy html code, and paste in blog.  I like that one touch feature. 

I also kinda get a kick out of the pictures …

android beach

5 comments:

fxmixer said...

Which phone?! Geeks wanna know.

Just ME the MOM said...

"No need to upload to computer, edit, export to Flickr, copy html code, and paste in blog"

Hee! Really I know, it does get to be such a pain sometimes :) Could someone create an ACTION for all that ;)

Kristin

C.L. Davis said...

Cellphone cams do awesome flare!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love it Susan! The pictures. You are right though, he certainly doesn't look that sad to me. I would be just a tad suspicious! : )

The Animator's Wife said...

you even take great cell phone pics! the sign of a real artist!