November 21, 2010

Establish my footsteps according to your word ...

P1000626

Deal with your servant according to your lovingkindness
and teach me your statutes.
I am your servant; give me discernment
that I may understand your testimonies.
It is time for you to act, LORD;
for they have broken your law.
Therefore I love your commandments
above gold, yes, above fine gold.
And because I esteem right all your precepts concerning everything,
I hate every false way.


Your testimonies are wonderful;
therefore my soul observes them.
The unfolding of your words gives light;
it gives understanding to the simple.
I opened my mouth wide and panted,
longing for your commandments.
Turn to me and be gracious to me,
as you always do with those who love your name.
Establish my footsteps according to your word;
and do not let any iniquity have dominion over me.
Redeem me from human oppression,
that I may keep your precepts.
Make your face shine upon your servant
and teach me your statutes.
My eyes shed streams of water,
because they do not keep your law.

You are righteous, LORD,
and your judgments upright.
The statutes you have laid down are righteous;
they are fully trustworthy.

Psalm 119: 124-138


post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just what I needed to read this morning.
As always.
Wishing you a Sunday filled with Jesus. Love, Becky

Tracy P. said...

WOW, Susan! That is stunning!

Anita Johnson said...

Another well illustrated scripture.Have a great Sunday, so glad you were given that beautiful necklace in your previous post...I love it!

Expressive Voices said...

simply beautiful!

Presley family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I will be e-mailing you back tonight promise!!! wink!! Things have been crazy around here.
BIG HUGS!