December 18, 2009

It's Constructive Criticism Friday ...

at I Heart Faces.

Here are my fixes for this round. The first picture in each strip is the SOOC. My editing instructions are posted in the comments at the originating site.

From Tracy at The Journey
ccf dec 1 snipit

From Lisa at Dayspring Photography
ccf dec 2 snipit

From Amelia at Hooplah!
ccf dec 3 snipit

From Monica at Photography Fun
ccf dec 4 snipit

From Shrockinator
ccf dec 5 snipit

From Jenna's Jargon (SOOC is 2nd this time)
ccf december 8 snipit


post signature

6 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Thanks, Susan! I really like what you did with the clone tool. Nice to not have to crop Ben in too closely. I also like that you got the strips of trim out. Very helpful!

Monica said...

Mine is the 4th picture down. I LOVE what you did to the picture!!! I'm definitely going to try out your helpful suggestions and see if I can come up with the same picture that you did! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to help me learn and grow :)

Amelia Hooper said...

Thanks so much! Mine's the one with the man holding up the baby girl in the air. I like your edit because you can see his face much better! Thanks!

tearese said...

Susan, I saw your pic on PW! I recognized it right away... of course she would pick hat beautiful shot. Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the time and advice you gave me last Friday. I think its such a neat thing that you would be willing to spend some of your time helping others. I've definitely seen that in the photography world...that there is "community". I've taken your advice to heart and you gave me homework to do, talking about the white balance.

Thank you also for your encouragement. I had fun looking around your website and have saved it. I also just saw your b&w on Pioneer Woman, and I thought, Hey, I know her! But really I don't. :) I'll come visit so maybe someday I'll be able to say that. :)

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty. Really, really lovely.