November 24, 2009

Special. -- Orange County Family Photography

This was a special session. With a very special family. A family with a very special story to tell.

_MG_8856T


It’s a story filled with faith, h(H)ope, and love. I strongly urge you to read their story (it’s long, but oh-so-good). You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll find yourself loving the Phillips family as much as I do. Your heart will be warmed and you’ll get just a tiny picture of how awesome God is.

_MG_8874T


The adoption section of their family web site begins with this beautiful Aesop-like fable …

Thousands of starfish washed ashore.
A little girl began throwing them in the water so they would not die.
“Don’t bother, dear,” her mother said, “it won’t make a difference.”
The girl stopped for a moment and looked at the starfish in her hand.
"It will make a difference to this one."


Joy and Love

This family is filled with love. Todd and Kim love each other.

_MG_8991T

_MG_8907T

They love their kids.

_MG_8937

_MG_8869T

_MG_8981T_MG_8982T


_MG_8950

These sisters love their big brother.

Siblings

Probably because he loves them so well.

_MG_9089

And these sisters truly enjoy each other.

Sisters


And, gosh, all this love makes for some mighty beautiful images. Which is why I’m posting an unprecedented number of them. I can’t help myself. I love these images. Because they are full of LOVE.

Phillips Family, thank you so much for the unspeakable privilege of visually documenting your love for each other. I’m so grateful.

_MG_9202


“Love never fails ... Now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13

post signature


Aliso Viejo Family Photography

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have beautifully captured the Phillips!! I love them so much & you really did a great job showing them as they are. Thank you for sharing..

Unknown said...

These are all so beautiful! I love the way you capture shadows Susan... I really need to start paying more attention and noticing them. :)

Heather said...

These are simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I can not wait to go and read their story Susan! I love these pictures. I can tell by their smiles that I would adore this family!