August 3, 2009

A Copacetic Moment…

IMG_4553

 

Guess who dressed himself?

  IMG_4557 IMG_4560

Meanwhile, down the hall …

      IMG_4551IMG_4552 

IMG_4569 IMG_4562 IMG_4566

Thanks to Nana for this Mario Kart moment.



Windows Live Writer notes: obviously, I haven't figured out how to properly do text. I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit these posts after the fact (in blogger, that is. all the code looks really gobbledy-gooky). and I don't like WLW's borders as much as I like my simple green border. the jury's still out...

post signature

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

hahahahha! so i LOVE this post. it's something that many of us forget to capture. you have a way of making the ordinary seem so unordinary. i really LOVE your photography... all your perspectives and color and light and well everything! i think i need to bookmark your site!
~Becca

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love the photos of the boys with their Nintendos! They are truly mesmerized. My girls are quite obsessed with Mario Kart, too. We have it on the wii and on their ds.

Unknown said...

I love this. We have never played Mario Kart yet. I am sure we would love it : )

Teri said...

Sponge Dude Orange Pants? :-)

Lizzie said...

those are such great moments of everyday life :)