June 4, 2009

Sci-Fi Museum at Seattle Center

... where they had stuff like Stormtroopers and movie posters and books and Farrah Fawcett's silver-sequined dress from Logan's Run and ... oh, who am I kidding? I really didn't pay much attention to anything at the sci-fi museum (not my genre, eh! but the Dudes, of course, were enthralled. Thx, Auntie D!). Then we came to the awesome exhibit of Jim Henson's Fantastic World. Who doesn't love the Muppets?

muppets

Especially the Muppets dba Mud Garden, the grunge band (fashioned after Soundgarden?).

IMG_0849

After the Sci-fi portion of the museum, we crossed thru the concert stage area and into the Experience Music Project...

IMG_0858

seattle jam session

Have you met my husband, the rock star? He learned that two-finger trick from Pioneer Woman's son. I kid you not.

IMG_0917-Edit

Then I asked my Dudes and nephews to act like rock stars. Oh well. At least Littlest Dude humored me. :-}

IMG_0944

Shaking some lead out before jumping in the car for the ride over to Spokane.

seattle center running


Next up ... my adorable newest niece. :-)

post signature

5 comments:

Deidra said...

Your guys are precious.

Irene said...

Your rock star request ... middlest Dud's face tells the whole story on how he feels about that request, too funny.

I LOVE the Muppet stuff. I'm a huge fan :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors...what a fun place! we took one of my daughters 8th grade class end of the year trip to Seattle and the kids loved it! ..And who does not love the Muppets..I mean REALLY!...Can not wait for the new baby pictures.Shi~

Tracy P. said...

I'm not so sci-fi either, but I LOVE these pics. Especially Big Dude--huge giggle!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a fun day that must have been! Love the Big Dude as a Rockstar. He was totally rockin' it man!