Here are some of the things that make him a great Dad (in no particular order):
* He takes us to fun places like Legoland and the rock wall.
* He has an "endearing" sense of humor.
* He "builds our character" by making us dig holes. Whether he has something to put in them or NOT.
* He takes us on bike rides.
* He only takes "one more turn" in Civilization III (and one more turn and one more turn and one more turn....)
* He listens as we talk ad nauseum about the different Lego sets we think we want to buy.
* [Youngest Dude] I like when Dad's there when I HAVE to say something.
* Dad works hard to take care of us.
* He pays us allowance ... usually on time.
* He's a really safe driver, except sometimes when he thinks the Mini is a roller coaster ride.
* He's a great teacher. And someday we hope to use in real life the logic he's taught us from The Fallacy Detective.
* [Dog Dude] He gives me 2 minutes of attention when he gets home at night.
* He likes to play family games (like Life) with us. Oh wait, never mind. That's someone else's dad.
* He loves us well.
Thank you for being a great Dad to us.
Love, your Dudes
ps. as the aroma fills the kitchen, we're reminded that you make the BEST chocolate chip pancakes (and your bacon is good, too!)