February 19, 2008

I know I've said it before...

I love watching the weather from my window.
I love watching the weather from my window...

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard." -from Psalm 19

"When I consider Thy heavens, the work of Thy fingers,
The moon and the stars, which Thou hast ordained;
What is man, that Thou dost take thought of him?
And the son of man, that Thou dost care for him?
Yet Thou hast made him a little lower than God,
And dost crown him with glory and majesty." - from Psalm 8

5 comments:

Tawn said...

me thinkest thou art a King James fan? gorgeous photo - even more so that it is from your house!

Donna Boucher said...

I love these verses!!! They go so well with your excellent picture!

What lens are you using???

Love it!

Skeller said...

Gekke- Not King James (tho I'm not opposed to that translation!), NASB :-)

Donna - Thanks! The lens is a zoom 24-105mm. I was probably pretty close to 24 (tho I try to refrain from both 24 and 105, lens is reputed not to perform optimally at each of the "outside" widths).

Leslie said...

beautiful susan...
"outside" or not.. you did good.. breaking the rules is worth it!

Jackie in AR said...

That is just breathtakingly beautiful.

Perfect verses to go with a perfect picture.